ATS Integration - How to retrieve the SuccessFactors credentials
How to retrieve the SuccessFactors credentials
This guide will help you get the credentials of your SuccessFactors ATS system.
Step 1: Find your SAP SuccessFactors API Server URL
1) To find your API Server URL, go to this link.
2) In the listed API Server URLs, search for the environment that matches your subdomain. For example, if your domain was https://salesdemo4.successfactors.com, search for salesdemo4.
3) Copy the entire URL. In our above example this would be: apisalesdemo4.successfactors.com/
4) Go back to the CareerFairy platform and in the ATS integration page initialise the synchronisation. Select SuccessFactors as the desired ATS system to integrate, and enter your SAP SuccessFactors API Server URL into the dialog as shown below
Step 2: Find your SAP Username and Company ID
1) To find your SAP SuccessFactors username, go to the upper right hand side and click on your profile image to view your username.
2) To find your SAP SuccessFactors Company ID, in the same dropdown menu, click "Show version information." Locate Company ID in the modal that pops up
3) Once you have retrieved your username (not email) and company ID, go back to the CareerFairy platform and enter them in ATS integration dialog
Step 3: Find your SAP SuccessFactors Client ID and Secret
1) In your Admin Center, go to Tools, and search Manage OAuth2 Client Applications (If your page looks different, search for Manage OAuth2Client Applications in the search tool on your homepage).
2) Click Register Client Application.
3) Fill out Application Name & Application URL.
4) Click Generate X.509 Certificate. Fill out Common Name (name doesn't matter) and hit Generate.
5) Once the certificate populates, download and save it. You will have downloaded a file called Certificate.pem
6) Click Register (it will have replaced the Generate button)
7) Back on your Manage OAuth2 Client Applications, go to the application you just created and click Edit
You will now see an API key listed - this is your Client ID. Copy and save this Key
9) Open up the "Certificate.pem" file that you downloaded previously in a text editor. The string between ——BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY——- and —-END ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY——- is your Client Secret. Copy the Client Secret and save
10) Go back to the CareerFairy platform and enter your Client ID and Secret into the integration dialog as shown below
And it's done! Your SuccessFactors ATS system is now integrated with CareerFairy. The first synch will start as soon as the dialog closes. To finalise the integration read the general guide and complete the last step.
Updated on: 06/02/2023